Half way through this little challenge!I’ve finished the vomit part 1 of my first draft. I like to break up my horrible first drafts in manageable chunks. The script format is done and I have an idea of where the act breaks will be. That is the hardest part in my opinion.
I’ve decided that this going to be a hour-long drama which means that my current 26 pages are not going to cut it. The bright side is that I know where the pilot can be fixed and filled out to its best potential. I have not developed these characters well so I plan on doing that in the upcoming week.
I’m also going to write the One-Sheet while I let the script rest.
So overall, happy with my progress. These writing challenges are causing me to produce at a fast pace, which I need to work on.