Happy 2017! I hope your first 5 days have been great. Mine have been…interesting.
I’ve been planning my writing schedule for the year and job hunting and it’s kind of the worst. I’m hopeful though and know I will be working and writing by the end of the month.
I’m currently working on:
- The FINAL draft of my 2015 feature. I plan on submitting it to some competitions soon. So I need to get on it.
- A play that is getting shelved because it’s torturing me. I just can’t with it. [Side note, I feel like the ability to just stop with a project is an important skill for all writers. Don’t force anything. That feature I am finishing up, I started it in 2013, took 2014 off and am finally finished with it, but that is another post]
- A Pilot. I have enough of an outline and know what I want to do with it.
- The books. Always working on the books. I need to finish editing some scenes actually…
Reading this week:
- I finished March Volume 2 and it was glorious! I am starting Lumberjanes Volume 2 soon and I need to read the script for Arrival.
Watching this week:
- Gonna watch The Fits. I need to find another movie this week.