This title makes me smile like the nerd I am.
As the year is winding down, I look ahead to the next year as I often do and this year, I’m not as focused on what things I am going to do but more what systems I’m going to uphold.
There will be goal setting though, as always.
My 2020 is going to be the Year of Balance, since I’ll be entering a new decade of life.
I’m deciding to uphold my current systems:
- Health Systems:
- Exercising at least four days a week
- Eating mostly unprocessed food.
- Filmmaking Systems:
- Writing at least a scene a day
- Two days a week of blocked time to write
- Fun Systems:
- Reading at least 3 days a week
- Watching at least one scripted thing a week.
I also want to implement a new filmmaking prongs to my system and work more on having more adventures
Goals for 2020:
- Travel to Paris
- Run a Half Marathon
- Squat 150 pounds
- Make a short
- Wear more lipstick
- Watching 150 movies
I think this coming year is less about goals and more about seeing where the year will take me.