New Year. New Decade.
First I’d like to take a look at 2019-
- Knives Out
- Fast Color
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
- Black Lady Sketch Show
- Started working out
- Saw 2 plays
- I was on a Podcast
- My pilot was a semifinalist in The Film Empire’s Writing for Television Contest
- I got a full time job
Now onto my 2020 Vision –
My 2020 is going to be the Year of Balance, since I’ll be entering a new decade of life.
I’m deciding to uphold my current systems:
- Health Systems:
- Exercising at least four days a week
- Eating mostly unprocessed food.
- Filmmaking Systems:
- Writing at least a scene a day
- Two days a week of blocked time to write
- Fun Systems:
- Reading at least 3 days a week
- Watching at least one scripted thing a week.
I also want to implement a new filmmaking prongs to my system and work more on having more adventures
Goals for 2020:
- Travel to Paris
- Run a Half Marathon
- Make a short
- Wear more lipstick
- Watching 150 movies