I ran a 5K on Saturday! A 5K!
- Chinonye Chukwu Reflects On Her Masterfully Haunting Drama ‘Clemency’ [Sundance Interview] from Shadow and Act
- Martin Scorsese’s Advice to Aspiring Filmmakers from No Film School
- Boots Riley Tells Us the Story Behind Sorry to Bother You’s Horse People from Vulture
- These Are the Sci-Fi and Horror Films Likely to Break Out of the 2019 Sundance Film Festival from io9
- Why is Cosmic Horror So Difficult to Put on Film? from No Film School
- Disclosed: Producers and Therapists on Dealing with the Stress of a Demanding Profession from Filmmaker Magazine
- How The Matrix Got Made from Vulture
My Five Big Takeaways from Sundance 2019 from No Film School
How Joe Berlinger Got a Blacklisted Ted Bundy Script Greenlit in 5 Weeks from No Film School
Filmmaking Advice from Ava DuVernay from No Film School
- How to Become a Movie Director: Getting the Job is the Job from No Film School
- ‘Pick up a Camera… Get Your Friends Together and Make a Movie’: 10 Tips from Lynn Shelton from No Film School
- How To Become a Director Professionally by Making $0 Short Films from No Film School
- ‘BlackKkKlansman’s’ Spike Lee and Jordan Peele in Conversation: Inclusion, Influences and Family Histories from The Hollywood Reporter
WROTE: 3 Outlines for project, quick sweep over IDWT , and 5 rewrite pages.