I saw things and read things!
- Work Optional by Tanja Hester
- The Afrominimalist’s Guide to Living with Less by Christine Platt
- The Path Made Clear by Oprah Winfrey
- The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
- SAS: Rise of the Black Swans (2021)
- Eternals (2021)
- Encanto (2021)
The overall theme of this month, in terms of books, was creating what I want my life to look like. The pandemic is putting some things into perspective for me and I am realizing that I want to do more things that give me joy and leave on my own terms.
The theme movie wise was watching things that people are recommending to me. I was not getting excited about fiction work lately but I am getting some good recommendations so I am starting to watch things again and enjoy them.
CURRENT JOY: We Don’t Talk About Bruno from Encanto
It is as good as everyone says it is.