Yay for us making it into 2018! I decided to scale back my goals into 12 discernible things(which is low for me). I’m being purposeful this year and every decision I make is working toward an actual long term goal.
This year I am also following Scott Myer’s 1,2,7, 14 plan when it comes to screenwriting (with some slight modifications) which you can find here.
- 1 script:
- Spec Script for Master of None
- 2 Films:
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- The Truman Show
- 7+ pages:
- A short about the end of the world.
- 14 hours of prep/rework/filmmaking knowledge:
- Jordan Peele discussing directing Get Out on the Indiewire Toolkit Podcast
- Rewriting the first feature
- Outlining a new feature about a Road Trip in the future
- Victoria Negri discussing directing Gold Star on the Directing Magic Podcast
- Writer’s Group Meeting